Tuesday 30 May 2017

Inception

Good morning, my dear!

- How did you like our morning session of practical work? I can say thank you, for being with me most of the time. Did not notice much enthusiasm, pat at least you where patient and little bit interested.

-You know, I do not trust you much, but sometimes the places we go and things you say make sense to me and I am curious, what's coming next. You got my attention, by making that promise of yours, so I am going to stay with you, while you are doing your funny prayers, just to see, how everything will develop.

-Yes, I noticed, you liked the walk in the park in the morning, rising sun and especially the flowers. Here they are, in case it fades from your memory:




- I agree, they are beautiful, thank you for bringing me there.

- I am happy, you like them. You may wonder again, why I gave out talk today such uncommon title?!

- I know, you are going to try to same thing as in that movie - put some weird idea into my sub conscious mind.

- My dear! You are the mind! You decide - you like it or not. If you will like something so much, that you want to keep it, then it will stay yours, as long as you want to keep it, or replace with something better :) look at the dictionary! It means - beginning. Like Genesis.

- Ok, ok. Got your point. Tell me, what was your intentions!




- You may remember the part in movie, when Cobb went into Fishers dream, he had his task to fulfill, but he also gave some tool, how to recognize, that he was in the dream - "Try to remember, how you got here! Who you are? What was before!" In such a way he gave him a way to be real, almost awake, even in dream.

- Yes, that sounds like madness to me - falling asleep, going inside dream, while you have dream. I would send those people, who made this movie, to hospital.

- Sounds reasonable, but when they made this movie, they where not sleeping!! Anyways, point is, that there is way to recognize, that something is not real and there are few ways how to end the dream. Following movie plot, suicide is not preferred.

- Why would someone want to kill himself, just to wake up! That must be so terrible dream then!

- Agree, alarm clock is better. Other crucial point, which is not given much attention, but if you where attentive, it did not go unnoticed. Most of them went to sleep willingly. That is why I am thankful, that we go to sleep willingly, not because it is forced upon us - being too tired.

- Yes, but some work hard and are very tired in evenings! What’s wrong is that?

- Even they work hard with sense that there is tomorrow. If there is no tomorrow, why work at all?

- Common - look at yourself! you ar talking to me, like there is no tomorrow. I know, there is many things you want to tell me, but take it easy.  By the way, you must do your work too!

Oh, thanks for reminding! Therefore, I call you my friend! You remind me important things. You are my alarm clock. Take care, talk to you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment