Monday 29 May 2017

Arrival

My dear mind!

You may wonder, why I have given such a title to our conversation today. Please listen carefully, because by doing so you will be blessed with wonderful talent, which you have, but it is still sleeping. 
Who better than you know, what the sleep is. Every night you spend long hours alone and bored without fresh experiences. then you start creating something on your own. As you consider me to be your friend, you are showing me also your nice art. Now I ask you to remember those moments, when you had some unusual visions. They where a kind of déjà vu  - something from future or distant past. When I woke up, I was wondering too - how to tell, where it is coming from. From one side nothing like that has happened to me, from other side - it feels so familiar, so close, so natural, that it must be about me.
Now we come to the "Arrival". We both with great interest and satisfaction watched recent movie about alien heptopods. The amazing result of learning their language was also those déjà vu, which Louise had about the future of her own life.
The talent I was talking about, that you may discover during this our conversation, is your ability to have similar visions regularly and completely new experience of time. You know, I am not talking about daydreaming, which is like night reams - these are your wonderful, still unreal creations. I am very grateful to you for them, since I was also not bored by watching them, but after while, I had to return to my real life and dreams stayed in your realm. I am going to tell secret, that that type of language is also available to you, including all effects coming from it. I will give you a hint - look at the big title...

Time to take rest. Do not show much of your pictures tonight! Let us both have good sleep. Tomorrow we will have some practical work to do.


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment